[SI-LIST] Signal Integrity Simplified book

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:22:23 -0600

Hi folks-

Thanks to everyone for bringing to my attenuation the questions about the
print quality of my last book. I passed them along to my publisher.

It looks like the first and second printings of my book had better grey
scale images than the third printing. All printings have only been printed
in B&W, however, I submitted my original content in color. There have been
two chapters, with the color format, released by Prentice Hall as pdf files,
both of which are available for download from my web site.

All the pdf copies of my slides from my online lectures and in feature
articles are available in full color.

--eric

**************************************

Dr. Eric Bogatin

www.BeTheSignal.com

Signal Integrity on-demand training

26235 w 110th terr

Olathe, KS 66061

v: 913-393-1305

f: 913-393-0929

c:913-424-4333

e:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Signal Integrity-Simplified

Prentice Hall, 2004

Msg: #5 in digest

From: "Buchs, Kevin J." <buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx>

Subject: [SI-LIST] Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Signal Integrity Simplified book

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:12:51 -0600

It appears as if the original was in color.  Check out the first chapter of

the PDF version from Eric's website:

    http://www.bethesignal.com/Login.asp?Type=Article
<http://www.bethesignal.com/Login.asp?Type=Article&~=> &~=

Kevin Buchs   Mayo Clinic  200 1st St. SW  Rochester, MN 55901

buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx  507-538-5459 http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org