[SI-LIST] Re: SPICE or IBIS

  • From: "Mirmak, Michael" <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <emc_gibney@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:56:45 -0800

Eoin,

Thanks for your interest in IBIS!  You may wish to note that the IBIS
Open Forum has recently introduced a new and improved format for
expressing interconnect model data: the IBIS Interconnect Modeling
Specification (ICM).  The specification supports both S-parameter and
RLGC matrix data in a modular way and is appropriate to connectors,
cables, devices packages and many other types of interconnect.  A free
syntax parser is available.

You can find the specification in a variety of formats at
http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/icm_ver1.0/.

The parser is available at http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/icmchk1/.

Best of luck!

- Michael Mirmak