[SI-LIST] Require Work

  • From: "SAINT SIMBA" <saintsimba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:52:20 -0500

 Dear Madam/Sir,   My name is Nallu Madhu K. I am a graduate student at
University of Missouri Rolla, in the department of Electrical and Computer
Engineering, planning to graduate with M.S. in Computer Engineering in
August2002. I am looking for a full time job opportunity. I request you to
consider my resume (which is at the end of this mail) as an application for
suitable job opening in the Signal Integrity area. I completed courses in
Digital Design, VLSI, and VHDL in which I have worked extensively on the
Mentor Tools like Leonardo Spectrum, Modelsim, Accusim, IC Station and have
excellent hands on experience with the projects formed a part of the
curriculum. My other strong areas include advanced computer architecture,
especially with the memory and cache architecture for various processors and
their timing analysis, which I have learnt as a part of the courses
(AdvancedComputer Architecture and Microprocessor System Design),
Electromagnetic Compatibility concepts as Grounding and Shielding, High
SpeedDigital Design, and Signal Integrity (using the Spectrum Analyzer,
Oscilloscope to measure the CrossTalk of transmission lines, cables, measure
their capacitance and inductance etc). As a part of my graduate research
workunder the supervision of Dr. Wu, I worked on creating a new technology
ofcomputation without transistors, (using the atoms in materials to create
basic combinational logic block like gates, half and full adder, which could
be used as a basic building blocks for large computational networks). This
method of computation increases the computation speed by about 6 fold when
compared to the normal CMOS/transistor logic speed. I completed 3
internshipsas an Undergraduate student in India in internationally
well-knowncompanies like Electronic Corporation of India Limited, Electronic
Test and Development Center, National Geophysical Research Institute.  If
youneed any further information I can be reached at (573)647-2702 or by
emailat nallu@xxxxxxx[1]. Thank you very much for your time to review my
resume. Waiting for your response. Sincerely,
Madhu K Nallu ----------------------------------------Nallu
Resume---------------------------------------
MADHU K NALLU
1300 North Oak Street, Apt#2
Rolla, MO-65401
Ph: (573)-647-2702
E-mail: nallu@xxxxxxx[2]   OBJECTIVE  Seeking a full-time position as a
Signal Integrity Engineer.   EDUCATION  *University of Missouri-Rolla (UMR)
nbspAug 2000- Aug 02
  M.S. in Computer Engineering                             GPA: 3.00/4.00
*CBIT, Osmania University, India                         Oct 96- May 00
BR
  B.S. in Electrical &Electronics Engineering          GPA: 3.80/4.00
RELEVANT COURSES    Signal Integrity, High Speed Digital Design, Grounding
and Shielding (EMC), Advanced Electromagnetism, Digital Logic, Digital
SystemModeling (VHDL), VLSI Design, Advanced Computer Architecture

EXPERIENCE  *Graduate Research Assistant                               Aug
01- Present
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, UMR
Designed and analyzed a 2 x 2 BOX of Quantum Resistor Networks for Parallel
Electron Wave Computing. *Graduate Research Assistant
nb
Aug 00 - Aug 01
Center for Infrastructure Engineering Studies, UMR
Performed support and maintenance on UNIX, Novell and Windows NT computers.
Install, configure and network administer a campus-wide local area network.
*Project Trainee and Intern                                  Aug 99 - Dec 99
Electronic Corporation of India Limited, (Govt., of India), India
Part of 6-member team to design and simulate Intel?s 8259A PPI chip using
Verilog.   PROJECTS *Laboratory Experience. Performed laboratory experiments
to establish a relationship between time and  frequency domain
representations of digital pulse train using oscilloscope and spectrum
analyzer.
*Modeling real time transmission line discontinuities in Hyperlynx and
eliminating the effects of the same.
*Designed, built, measured and analyzed the behavior of low pass filters at
high frequency.
*Microprocessor Design. Designed and tested a synthesizable VHDL model of a
16-bit Microprocessor with a 128X24 bit Program memory, 128X4 bit Data
memoryand a 24- bit instruction.
*Mu-law Codec. Designed, simulated, synthesized a 14 bit mu-law codec for
speech compression using VHDL and  performed timing analysis of the model.
Design was set to fit in Actel 1010B PLCC 44 chip.

ACTIVITIES &HONORS Member: International Students Club, UMR.
Toastmasters International, University Orators Club, UMR.
Member IEEE. UMR.
Vice-President. CBIT, Osmania University, India.
Student Body President: Little Flower Junior College, Hyderabad, India

COMPUTER SKILLS    EDA Tools: Mentor Graphic?s Design Architect, Modelsim,
Accusim, Leonardo Synthesizer, Actel?s Designer, Hyperlynx.
HDL?s/Languages/Assembly: VHDL, Verilog, C, C++, HTML, Forth, Intel 8085
&8086,
TMS320C25X, SQL, PL/SQL, UML
Operating Systems/Packages:  Windows NT/2000/XP, Sun Solaris, MS-DOS,
Matlab,P-spice.
Database Technologies: Access 2000, SQL Server 2000, Oracle 7.3, SQL Plus
Project Management Tools:  MS Office, MS Project
  VISA STATUS F-1 (Student Visa)

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[3]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:nallu@xxxxxxx
   2 mailto:nallu@xxxxxxx
   3 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c152??PI=44364'