[SI-LIST] Reg: USB OTG Controller

  • From: "Marimuthu P." <marimuthu_p@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:28:43 +0530

Hi All,

=20

   We are using ISP1761 USB 2.0 OTG controller and we have configured =
the
port 1 (OTG port) as peripheral controller. We are connecting PC to this
device. When we are connecting the PC in USB 1.1 port in our board we =
can see
the device id and all transfers in USB monitor but when we are =
connecting the
PC to USB 2.0 port the USB monitor is not giving the required =
information. I
am not sure whether the terminations and the filtering circuit for VBUS =
and
data lines we have given are correct or not. I have given below the =
circuit
for your understanding.

=20

           =20

=20

                                               =20

In ISP1761   1.5K internal pull up is enabled in the D+ line=20

 =20
=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

                        =09
=09
=20

=20

=20

=20

    ISP1761

 =20
        =09
=20

=20

=20

=20

        PC

 =20
=09
=20

3.3V

 =20
    =20

VBUS is coming 5.24V once we connected the PC

 =20

C150 is changed to 0.1uF, and then also it didn't work

 =20

GND

 =20

GND

 =20
     =20

=20

VBUS

=20

D+

=20

D-

=20

GND

 =20
 =20

=20

VBUS

=20

D+

=20

D-

ID

GND

 =20
                                                 =20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

With Regards,

Marimuthu P

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be =
privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and =
defects. MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible =
for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either =
from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by =
mistake please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this =
message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this =
message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note that =
e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for =
any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: image012.gif
-- Desc: image012.gif

-- Type: image/gif