[SI-LIST] RMCEMC 2001 EMC Symposium Update

  • From: "Charles Grasso" <cgrassosprint1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:19:30 -0600

September 2001

**************2001 SYMPOSIUM RATE REDUCTION***************************

Due to the incredibly tragic events last week, we have obviously discussed
whether we should continue, cancel or postpone our Regional Symposium here
in Denver, CO. However, in keeping with President Bush & NY Mayor Juliano's
statements and our own instincts to "get back to normal" we have decided to
continue as scheduled!

We have however extended the registration and  payment deadlines to
September 26Th. THERE IS STILL TIME TO SIGN UP! We have also reduced our
registration fees to Y2000 rate AND EARLY REGISTRANTS (on or before Sept 26)
get a FREE LUNCH. Further, everyone who registers gets a free breakfast.

For those of you who have already registered for The Rocky Mountain Chapter
of the IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Regional Symposium, we want
to thank you and reassure you that we are even more committed to make this
event as successful as possible!

We would also entreat others who may have been "sitting on the fence" to
join us.

Charles Grasso
Vice-Chair
RMCEMC