[SI-LIST] Re: Query regarding XTK Files

  • From: Tadashi Arai <arap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[SI-LIST]" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:39:32 +0900

Hi,

IDD file will be calculated by running XTK. Make simulation files from
ISF and QNF, and setup to run XTK. From Options | Files menu, you can
see .idd file name entry, fill it and you will get it.

Hope this helps...

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:13:32 +0530
"Subramanya C K" <cks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BlankGood Morning Group,
> Can anyone there please guide me as to how to extract the IDD =
> (Interconnect Delay Data) file from either ISF (Inter Segment File) or =
> QNF (Quad Net Format File), extracted from Veribest (I am not sure about =
> the version).=20
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Have a nice Day,
> Subramanya C K

> -- Type: image/gif
> -- File: Blank Bkgrd.gif

> List archives are viewable at:

Tadashi Arai//Platform Developing Dept.,Desktop Prd Div. Fujitsu Limited
arap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  TEL:+81-42-370-7624  Inagi-shi, Tokyo, Japan

List archives are viewable at: