[SI-LIST] Quad site Board design for DC to DC converter board

  • From: Barthi das <barthi1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:43:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am wondering what are the design rules  for doing a quad site board  to
test  Buck converters in the 4.5A range? This is used in ATE applications.

I did find some  good  articles  in Analog Devices.  For  single site it is OK
but how  for quad site  see a host of problems. Any articles you can point me
to.

Thanks
Bharath

List technical documents are available at: