[SI-LIST] Power Supply Time Constant

  • From: Bill.Cohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: si_list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:35:34 -0500

I am designing a sub-circuit on in a serial communication device. I want to
make sure that the circuit's time constant is shorter than the time it
takes to power up a circuit board. What is a reasonable lower limit on the
time it takes to power up a 1.5V supply? This circuit will be used in a
HyperTransport subsystem.

List archives are viewable at: