[SI-LIST] Re: Power Integrity Question

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peterson, James F (EHCOE)" <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 05:51:22 -0800

They're in their catalog.  I haven't seen any though.

Steve

--
Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

California office
(866) 675-4630 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax

Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: