[SI-LIST] Re: ODT Impedance on DDR2

  • From: Mashook Ahamed Usman <MashookAhamed.Usman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sudarshan kr <sudarshankr@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:42:01 +0530

Hi Sudarshan,
Our usual practice is to simulate with these three configuration(usually
various models comes with the IBIS model of the same chipset) and see which has
the least shoot and proper rise time in run interactive window of the tool. If
possible use the DDR2 wizard(Hyperlynx8.0)and see the overall result in the
excel sheet which tells you how many cases passed and failed.
All the best,
M Usman