[SI-LIST] Re: New College Grad Opening in SI team of LSI Corp

  • From: Michael Greim <mgreim001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christopher.Jakubiec@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:26:41 -0500

Chris,
Perhaps you should have made better use of the
recent St Patties holiday.  When your friends asked
you out for green beer you may wish that you had
accepted instead of staying in for further technical
interview studying.  Companies nowadays seek a
more well rounded candidate.  Must be tough for the
new grads to prove that they passed out later than 5/09.
Guess that's why they make P.I. charges.

Chris Knight from Pacific Tech in the 80s was ahead
of his time when he realized that one should never
"be all brain and no.......".  Companies never want someone
prone to 'crack', as there is more to life than just work....;-)
A little non-monotonic behavior in life is often a good thang.

This might help. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Genius .
Never aspire to be one of the top 10 minds in the country when
if you tried hard enough you might be able to be two of them........8-P

-Michael.

And all this science they don't understand
Is just my job six days a week.....

We will either find a way or make one   -Hannibal

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity   -Al Einstein

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:14 PM, <Christopher.Jakubiec@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would you also consider conscious candidates?..............I could not help
> myself there :)
>
> Chris
> Infineon

Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim

And all this science they don't understand
Is just my job six days a week.....

We will either find a way or make one   -Hannibal

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity   -Al Einstein

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: