[SI-LIST] Networking help for PCB Designer

  • From: Bob McCreight <bobmccr8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Seeking PCB Design Employment

I am interested in networking through this group to
find a PCB Design position in the Silicon Valley or
San Francisco Bay Area. Will also consider any
opportunities available along the California Central
Coast and Central Valley, including the Sacramento
area.

I worked at Cypress Semiconductor in San Jose for over
13 years designing a broad range of Printed Circuit
Boards including Memory Modules, Characterization,
Demonstration and Test Boards. Software utilized
includes P-CAD (versions 4.6 thru 8.7) and Protel.
More recently I received training for Cadence Allegro
and Advanced Package Designer. With APD I did complete
two BGA layouts, a flip-chip and a 2-die wire bond
design. Signal Integrity and High-Speed technology are
both part of my current study as I am constantly
increasing my industry knowledge and skill set.

My experience and references are both very solid. Any
tips or suggestions you may have are welcomed. If you
know of any relative contacts, please forward leads to
me, or feel free to forward this e-mail to them. My
resume is available for anyone interested.

Thanks!

Bob McCreight

BobMcCr8@xxxxxxxxx

List archives are viewable at: