[SI-LIST] Re: Need technical ammunition for switching to single ground plane !

  • From: "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gilles Aminot" <gilles.aminot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:46:04 -0700

Gilles,

I understand how difficult it is to find articles on this topic.

Perhaps it is fair to turn the question around for those adamant about
splitting grounds.

The proponents of this practice need to answer these questions for you.

1. Is there a problem that needs to be solved?
2. What, exactly is the problem?
3. Does the proposed solution solve the problem?
4. Does the proposed solution not create any new problems?
5. Is there no better solution?

In almost all cases, things stop at 1, becasue the proponents of this
practice are solving an imaginary problem.

Lee

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: