[SI-LIST] Links to SI sites from the si-list web site

  • From: Raymond Anderson <Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:40:23 -0800

I've just populated the "Links to other SI sites" section of the si-list
web site with about 8 links to a  number of well known SI and EMC
resources on the net. (in no particular order).

Specifically:
--------
Howard Johnson's 'High-Speed Digital Design' site
Doug Smith's 'High Frequency Measurements Web Page'
Santa Clara Valley Chapter of the IEEE EMC Society site
Eric Bogatin's 'signal Integrity Solutions' web site
Gigatest Labs web page
ANSI/EIA-656-A IBIS Home Page
IBIS (I/O buffer Information Specification) page

If there are other resources, (yours or others), (commercial or non)
related to SI, EMC or other related fields that you think would be
useful to have links to on the site please let me know and I'll add them on.

-Ray

(si-list admin)

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org