[SI-LIST] Re: LC filters on SDRAM signal lines

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:29:16 -0700

OK so the problem is that you need to protect your receiver from BB
noise.  Appropriate placement and stack-up are the first and most
important issues.  After that will be noise coupling through the PDN.
Trying to slow your signals down should be a method of last resort.

Steve.

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC