[SI-LIST] Re: Jitter measurement floor on different high bandwidth oscilloscopes

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Heyfitch <heyfitch@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:23:42 -0700

This is why before coughing over the price of a condo for a scope and
probes you really need to evaluate instruments like these on your own
turf with a test set-up you fully understand.  The investment in probes
alone is going to have a strong influence on purchases for many years.
As the Templar Knight said:  "Choose wisely."

Steve.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: