[SI-LIST] IEEE EMC/SCV Chapter Society Meeting Tuesday September 14, 2004

  • From: "hansm" <hans.mellberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <emc-pstc@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:58:32 -0700

Location: Santa Clara, California.
Our Annual Social, "back from the summer recess" event.

Everyone Welcome, Please bring a colleague, IEEE Membership NOT required
(encouraged though!)

www.scvemc.org

IEEE EMC/SCV Chapter Society Meeting
Tuesday September 14, 2004
Social Meeting
Please join us for a chance to meet and socialize with colleagues in the
Silicone Valley area!
Date:      Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Time:      5:30 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Place:      Applied Materials
               Bowers Cafeteria
               3090 Bowers Ave.,
               Santa Clara, CA 95051-0804
Theme:    "September 2004 Social"
Presentation:  None - Open Floor
Food: Catered, No Charge.
Entrees will be Chicken or Meatballs on a Stick, plus Shrimp salad,
Baguettes,  and more.
You're welcome to come and share your experiences and impressions of the
Symposium.
We're very happy to entertain suggestions on the food at the chapter
meetings
Announcement of open chapter positions and upcoming election of chapter
officers.
Next Technical Meeting:   Tuesday, October  12, 2004

Hans Mellberg
Engineering Manager
BACL, a TCB and an EU CAB
230 Commercial Street