[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS models - What is the difference between Tri-Out & Tri-In

  • From: "Peterson, James F (FL51)" <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 06:31:19 -0700

If I understand the problem (different overshoot results at the 3 loads
depending on the  receiver model selected), then I would guess that only 1
or 2 of the load models has clamp diodes to Vcc and gnd, and the other load
models don't. Clamp diodes can be very helpful with overshoot/undershoot.

regards,
Jim