[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS model

  • From: "Somashekhara Gowda B P" <gowdabps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <madiras@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:22:52 +0530

Hi Murty,

Even I thought the same thing but couldn't find out any model. My other =
worry is SRAM will operate at around 20MHz , whether the replacement model =
should consider this?

If you know any model which can be used please suggest.

Thanks
GowdaBPS

>>> msmurthy murthy <madiras@xxxxxxxxx> 02/09/04 08:03PM >>>
You can use similar IBIS model that has same drive strength if want to see =
the behavior when the device is driving. Otherwise use a capacitor of the =
value of the device's input capacitance in the topology.
=20
Murthy=20

Somashekhara Gowda B P <gowdabps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am using an Async SRAM (16Mb) with 2.1mA driving capability from =3D
samsung. I am not getting its IBIS model to do the simulations as the =3D
manufacturer told it will be ready by the end of march. If any of you can =
=3D
suggest a alternate model for simulation then it will be a great help to =
=3D
me.

Thanks in advance
GowdaBPS