[SI-LIST] Re: Hspice TR# files

  • From: "Buchs, Kevin J." <buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jinsu@xxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:15:33 -0600

The easy way to parse the tr# file is to make sure it is in ascii format,
not binary.  Add ".option post=2" to obtain this.  Post=1 is binary.  I've
got some Perl scripts for parsing this if you need examples.

By the way, do all of you who set Out-of-office notices on your email
program realize that this generates some 20-25 messages back to the person
who posts to this list.  If you want to feel like you are a popular person,
just post a message!

Kevin Buchs   Mayo Foundation   200 1st St SW   Rochester MN 55901
http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg   buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx   507-538-5459

List archives are viewable at: