[SI-LIST] Re: High Speed Switch

  • From: Mike Griffin <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, liucathy@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:40:20 +0100

Hao,

just to add a suggestion to what Renaud has mentioned previously,
I believe an Analog  Devices ADG918 RF Switch  (SPDT) may work for you.
Its similar to the Peregrine switches he mentioned and is a much cheaper
alternative to RF relays.

http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0%2C2877%2CADG918%2C00.html

And yes, I do work for ADI - but the reason I'm pushing them is because
I've used them on boards in a similar application configuration to the
one Hao described - and I believe they would work!

Good luck with the project,
Regards,
Mike

Hi there,

        I'm new on your list ! I hope my email will reach Hao ! If you look for
=
a switch, you can look at Peregrine semiconductor: =
www.peregrine-semi.com. They build some RF switch like SPDT. The spec. =
frequency is up to 3 Ghz.

Ps. Sorry for my english !
Regards,