[SI-LIST] Re: Hi... SI Master

  • From: "o. laney" <olaney@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:09:20 -0700

You sent out this exact email a few days ago.  Repetition is not
necessary.  Monitor the email stream and peruse the archives to learn
about the domain and nature of the work.  As you do you will note that
when someone simply asks for free education in lieue of a bit of personal
effort, such requests are generally not well tolerated.  That said, if
you have signal integrity problems you must solve, you are in the field.

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:37:09 +0530 "$hiva" <sprasad.u@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hi fren,
> This Shiva from Bangalore and i have registered to
> si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and used to receive all your quries and
> inputs.
>
> Firstly i look to introduce myself to you, am an hardware design
> engineer
> and working in Bangalore. Some time back I used Hyperlynx tool for
> running
> Signal integrity but never analyzed/looked into the IBIS file.
>
> Can you please brief me about ur domain and nature of work. Your
> domain is
> very interesting can you kindly help on how to get into this
> field...
>
> Pls.............
>
> Awaiting for your reply at the earliest.
>
> With Regards,
> Shiva.

> field

> List technical documents are available at: