[SI-LIST] Hi

  • From: Iliya Zamek <i_zamek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: i_zamek@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 01:21:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hope you get this on time, sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Spain for
a Program, I'm presently in Madrid and am having some difficulties here because
i  misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable
things were kept. presently  i have limited access to internet, I will like you
to assist  me with a loan of 2,600 Euros to sort-out my hotel bills and to get
myself back home.

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter
effectively, I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I'll
Refund the  money back to you as soon as I return, let me know if you can be of
any help. I don't have a phone where I can be reached. Please let me know
immediately.

     Best regards.
        Iliya

List technical documents are available at: