[SI-LIST] Help!!! Xilinx Virtex 2 Pro

  • From: "Avani" <avani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:43:31 +0530

I have been trying hard to look for Senior Design Engineers with Xilinx Virtex
2 Pro.
Is there anyone who can help me?
Within a short span of time my client has created a niche for themselves
already. They have created a revolutionary new technology for wire speed
applications that reduce costs, enhance existing network services, and enable
new services to be quickly deployed across multiple markets.

My client is presently for a Senior FPGA Design Engineer with at least 8 years
experience in high performance Ethernet processing and routing equipment.

As a Senior FPGA Design Engineer, you will be developing high speed processing
of Ethernet packets, interfacing to ternary CAMs and the latest generation of

You must have experience with high speed Xilinx Virtex II Pro devices including
IP cores, PowerPC and Rocket IOs.

Location is Santa Clara, California and Salary is $90,000 to $120000.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thankyou for your time.

OS2i Researcher

List technical documents are available at: