[SI-LIST] Guard Traces - Use 'Em, or Not?

  • From: Ken Wyatt <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EMC-PSTC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SI-LIST <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 12:42:42 -0600

Hi Group,
After noticing the continued banter and discussions regarding guard traces in
both the EMC and SI groups over the past months, I decided to consult a couple
experts on the subject - Howard Johnson and Eric Bogatin. I summarized their
thoughts in my latest blog posting on the Test & Measurement World web site:
http://www.tmworld.com/blog/The_EMC_Blog/41806-Guard_Traces_Use_Em_or_Not_.php.
I invited both to add any additional comment, if they wished. Feel free to add
to the discussion.

Cheers, Ken
Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC