[SI-LIST] Re: Fwd: Re: si-list Digest V3 #194

  • From: "Sainath Nimmagadda" <gigabit@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SIMSCO_RADT" <simsoc_radt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:49:05 -0800

I'm not a psychic, but I can hear a toddler in the back seat saying "Are
we there yet?". Just kidding!
---
Dear Unsigned:
>When our you going to put this item to BED, it has been going on for
>at least 2 weeks.

FYI, this item has been in BED for a long time. I'm just scratching the
surface to wake her up, just to make sure ...

>You have basiclly had everybody else do your work for you.

It's learning-through-discussion and that's just what we're doing.  BTW,
do you have a Sr. Manager req?

>This site was made for giving people a direction not doing their
complete analysis for them.

I agree, but in some rare cases it works out differently.
---
I appreciate your heartfelt comments, will keep the message in mind and
try to fine-tune my style.

Thanks,
Sainath
>When our you going to put this item to BED, it has been going on for at
least 2 weeks.
>You have basiclly had everybody else do your work for you.
>This site was made for giving people a direction not doing their
complete analysis for them.

---------End of Included Message----------

-- HTML Attachment decoded to text by Ecartis --
-- File: attach01

 Sainath
  When our you going to put this item to BED, it has been going on for at
least 2 weeks. You have basiclly had everybody else do your work for you.
This site was made for giving people a direction not doing their complete
analysis for them. ----- Original Message ----- From: Sainath Nimmagadda[1]
To: howiej@xxxxxxxxxx[2] Cc: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[3] Sent: Thursday, July

---------End of Included Message----------

//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list[51]