[SI-LIST] Free webcast from Agilent EEsof EDA: Signal Integrity Design Using Fast Channel Simulation and Eye Diagram Statistics

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:41:01 -0600

Hi,

Please register for our free webcast:

Signal Integrity Design Using Fast Channel Simulation and Eye Diagram Statistics

Date: July 29, 2009

Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PT / 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET

Abstract:

Improvements to traditional SPICE-type simulation have increased signal
integrity channel simulation speeds to thousands of bits per minute. An
overnight run can create a million-bit eye diagram and the associated metrics
and statistical figures of merit. But signal integrity engineers need to repeat
this determination for thousand of points in the design space in order to
select the optimum combination of, for example, pre-emphasis, channel
characteristics, and equalizer. Therefore, optimization using eye diagram goals
requires a channel simulation technique that is orders of magnitude faster than
even the fastest SPICE.

This webcast will demonstrate the "what if" design space exploration workflow
that our new million-bit-per-minute channel simulator and eye diagram tool
enables.

Registration info:

SI-list server mangles URLs containing the equals character, so you can either
edit this one:

DELETEMEhttp://event.on24.com/r.htm?e1461&s=1&kEAAAF345F3B6FC01400112AD06ED046

...or use this SI-list-friendly shortened URL:

http://bit.ly/chansimwebcast

PS If you've enjoyed reading my blog, could you spend a few seconds giving me
your vote? You don't have to be attending the Design Automation Conference to
vote in Denali's "EDA Blogger of 2009" contest. Just go to:

http://www.denali.com/en/events/dac/2009/blogger.jsp

Online voting will close at 10:00PM July 27, 2009.

Thanks!

-- Colin

http://signal-integrity-tips.com <http://signal-integrity-tips.com/>

List technical documents are available at: