[SI-LIST] Re: Common mode choke coil's SI model

  • From: Lucian Zhang <zhanglub@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vivekkumar M-TLS,Chennai" <Vivekkumarm@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:08:33 +0800

Hi Vivek,

Thank you for your help.

I have installed Murata's EMI filter simulation tools, it can simulate a
CMC coil but only in this software,
the model of CMC cannot export for simulation in other softwares such as
hspice.

Yuden's website offer many single-chip beads' s-param or spice models,
but there is no CMC coil model such as CM01H900T.

If I use two ferrite beads or incuctors instead of CMC coil in simulation
link,
which component can be used to CM01H900T? and how should I set the mutual
inductance between the two chips?

Thanks.

Lucian

Hello Lucian,

Below link has Murata EMI suppression Filter simulation software:

http://www.murata.com/products/design_support/mefss/index.html

The software simulates effects of Murata EMI Filters and Chip Capacitors
based on specified conditions.

SPICE Models:

Specific Spice models for Inductors/ferrite beads are provided by Taiyo
Yuden.

http://www.yuden.co.jp/us/support/spice/index.html

Hope this helps.

Regards