[SI-LIST] Flight time compensation

  • From: sub mani <kpsubramani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I have a SDRAM connected to a controller. The SDRAM
operates at 133MHz.
I am using hyperlynx for analysis.

I am also using timing designer to check the setup and
hold time margin
From Hyperlynx I want to derive the delays due to
transmission line and apply those delays to timing
designer
I wanted to know the procedure for doing that. Should
I compensate for the flight time and what are all the
data that I should use from hyperlynx simulation to
add to the signal delay in timing designer to
accurately calculate the time margin
Can I use batch simualtion to simulate bunch of
addr/data lines

thanks in advance
subramani

List technical documents are available at: