[SI-LIST] Re: DDR3 SI and Timing analysis

  • From: "Kaufer, Steve" <steve_kaufer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cristian Filip" <cris_filip2002@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:06:09 -0700

Hi Christian,

You're on the right track using HyperLynx for this simulation, because
the next version (just about to go into beta testing) has complete
support for DDR2 and 3 batch-mode SI simulation and timing analysis. If
you contact me off-line, I can arrange to get you into the beta program.
I can also find someone to help you with your other detailed questions.

Regards,

Steve Kaufer,
Engineering Director,
Mentor Graphics