[SI-LIST] Re: DC Power supplies Connected in parallel

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: erfan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 06:28:33 -0700

Ohm's Law tells us:  I = (V1 - V2)/(R1 + R2)
An ideal voltage source has R = 0.
A current limited supply exhibits a variable R = (Vinternal -
Vexternal)/Ilimit

Steve

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2012 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: