[SI-LIST] Re: Coaxial Cable crosstalk

  • From: "Charles Grasso" <cgrassosprint1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <deibele@xxxxxxx>, <jeff.w.loyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:34:08 -0700

The limiting factor in a coax design will be
its terminations not the cable itself in the
first order. SO I would not expect much
xtalk between two coax cables

What you are describing Craig is a little different.
If you jump onto Doug Smiths website (www.dsmith.org) or go to
one of his seminars, you'll find a nice proof that
the coax actually acts as a transformer and simply
transfers noise on the shield right onto the signal.

This is the effect you're looking for I think