[SI-LIST] Re: Are there any ways to use DSO type scopes for eye p attern measure ment?

  • From: =?big5?b?Sm9obiBMaW4gKKpMtMK31yk=?= <John@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slai <slai@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:49:58 +0800

Hi Samuel,
Thank you for your helps.

The signal I measured is a  differential type signal, swing from +1 V to -1V
volt. I triggered the signal with edge type .
The scope can catch the signal well without moving and therefore, no eye
pattern shown.

Would you please provide more detail instructions to show the ways of doing?

I  appreciate you for helps.

>8-)

John Lin
Senior SI Engineer, Server Team, ARD4