[SI-LIST] Re: Adding uncertainty to signal sources

  • From: "Beal, Weston" <weston_beal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tstrout@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:22:07 -0700

Tom,

We could probably help you more if you tell us what simulator you are
using and what kind of models you are using. It looks like you are using
SPICE, and I have a utility to generate PWL voltage sources with all
kinds of data patterns and the possibility of uniform or Gaussian jitter
on the edges. Email me directly if you want the latest version of my
pulse train generator utility. You can get a slightly older version at
http://www.si-list.org/id25.htm

Regards,
Weston
=20