[SI-LIST] AW: Re: Trace width @ frequency

  • From: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Istvan Nagy" <buenos@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Preethi Ramaswamy" <preethi.gowtham@xxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:36:43 +0200

Preethi,

in addition to Istvans advice, you should also take a look at the signals
spectrum. Some signals have a strong peak in the frequency band and it makes
sense to use the centre frequency of this peak. Note that for PRBS you will not
see any peak, the spectrum is quite flat from zero - Fundamental.

BR
Gert

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH & Co. KG; Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Espelkamp; Registergericht: Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRA 5596; persönlich
haftende Gesellschafterin: HARTING Electronics Management GmbH; Sitz der
Komplementär-GmbH: Espelkamp; Registergericht der Komplementär-GmbH: Bad
Oeynhausen; Register-Nr. der Komplementär-GmbH: HRB 8808; Geschäftsführer:
Torsten Ratzmann