[SI-LIST] AW: FastHenry .external and .equiv

  • From: "Neibig Uwe (GS/EDK) *" <Uwe.Neibig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'andyk@xxxxxxxxxx'" <andyk@xxxxxxxxxx>,"'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:55:14 +0200

Andy,

no need for the .equiv keyword here. Just specify the nodes of
the conductors whose impedance you would like to=20
calculate as terminal pairs i.e. in your example:

.external a b
.external c d
.external e f

This will give you a 3 x 3 complex matrix.=20

Refer to the example "vias.inp" delivered within the Fasthenry-3.0 =
files.

Regards,

Uwe

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----