[SI-LIST] 2001 RMCEMC Symposium Advance Notice

  • From: "Charles Grasso" <cgrassosprint1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:21:17 -0600

To all interested parties ( especially those who could not get to
Montreal!!)

The Rocky Mountain Chapter (RMC) of the Institute of Electrical and
Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Society will
hold its 11th annual Regional EMC Symposium on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2001
at the Radisson Inn Greystone Castle, North Denver, Colorado. The annual
symposium is a key element of the Chapter program, which is focused on
providing the regional technical community with valuable EMC training and
education. This year we are pleased to further expand our technical program
to provide multiple technical tracks including:
¨ Full day Tutorial on Fundamentals of EMC by Dr Clayton Paul. Dr Paul is
the author of 12 textbooks on electrical engineering subjects, and has
published over 200 technical papers, the majority of which are in his
primary research area of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of electronic
systems in EMC.
¨ Technical papers on current topics by regional and national authors
¨ Workshop sessions exploring selected topics presented by experts in the
EMC field.
¨ Exhibits of products and services related to EMC, including many
international firms.

The quality of the technical program at the RMC EMC has always been
exceptional thanks to the local EMC community. The expanded program provides
more opportunities for continuing education in EMC. With multiple tracks,
you may not be able to attend every session, so please invite your
associates with an interest in EMC ? the program is open to everyone with an
interest in the field, you do not need to be an IEEE member.

Even with the expanded program, we have been able to keep the program very
affordable ? and include meals so you will not need to miss any of the
technical program. We encourage you to register early ? this will help us
plan the event and can provide reduced registration for you.

Please help spread the word about this affordable education opportunity.

Visit our website at http://www.ieee.org/rmcemc for more details.

Thank you
Charles Grasso
RMCEMC Vice-Chair.