[SI-LIST] 10 Layer Stack-up board/TWR PCB

  • From: "Jayasuryan KG" <suryan_tvm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:09:42 +0530

Dear Experts,

I have a question regarding my Through Wall Radio(TWR) PCB. My stack-up is as
follows.

TOP

GND1

SIG1/DVDD1_8

SIG2/DVDD1_2

PWR1/DVDD3_3

PWR2/DVDD5

SIG3/D2VDD1_2

SIG4/DVDD5

GND2

BOTTOM

Max current in this board is less than 1A and interfaces like ADC,DAC and video
signals.

Also my RF interfaces are going on the top portion of the board, which is
completely isolated form others and running under GND plane. (find the link for
pictures)

https://picasaweb.google.com/104062213607119029710/October312011#5669711738723806994

https://picasaweb.google.com/104062213607119029710/October312011#5669711807720941682

I am wondering is there any issue, if I split the power planes like the above
layer stack-up? Or any can give better suggestions!

Looking for your valuable help.

Best Regards,

- Jayasuryan

List technical documents are available at: