[SI-LIST] Re: 10 Layer Stackup Recommendation for Board with High speed Signals(SERDES/DDR)

  • From: Jory McKinley <jory_mckinley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 13:29:52 -0700 (PDT)

Unbalanced not so good for yield in keeping with 10-layers only lets try, with
the core being double thick (between PWR1 and PWR2) not ideal due to
decoupling/cavity but with core and good z-direction stitch will provide signal
isolation for limit of layers.
TOP/GND
SIG1 - SERDES / DDR2/High Speed Signals
SIG2 - DDR2