[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: yey! I know who Lorenzo Llames is!!!

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robert dir <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 20:44:53 -0500

There's a judge, Bob Sharp, who some years ago was a handler...his most
famous dog was probably a Lhasa Apso named, I think, Friar Tuck.
Anyway, Bob's little toddler used to come to all the shows with his
parents, and he was always stuck into either a crate or a 3 x 3 puppy
pen.  We all used to keep an eye on the boy...it was just part of dog
showing in those days.........
    no cops, tho!  I can just imagine Terry's explanation for the boys
in the crates!  LOL!
Peggy