[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: what is anti-trust, anyway? ...do you know? I do.......

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:40:48 -0400

There are only so many ways of restricting free trade...price fixing,
bid rigging, controlling the market, etc. (as I said).  I don't believe
Hunte and his attorneys ever brought it up at all...attorneys should be
smarter than that.  I believe it was a threat concocted in the mind of
the one who was pushing so hard for approval for Hunte...

    in any case, it's all over now but the shouting.........hopefully.
We should move on to other things and remember all this nonsense when
elections come around.
peggy