[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l ------------- question Grant Mann survey reports

  • From: EllenH33@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:18:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2005 9:35:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
she gave me tons of very old reviews that Grant Mann gave her and i got the
very first review and many dated from 1925 on up through the 70's
INcluded were German Shepherd Survey reports
Volume 1, 2, 3 &4
were there anymore or are these all there was ?

I received these survey books and Reviews from a friend of Grant Mann's as
well.   There were just the 4 survery books as the project was abandoned.  When
I broke up the kennel, they were all sold to someone in Virginia who drove up
to get them and many other books I sold in one fell swoop.  At least they went
to someone who would appreciate them.  I have lost my receipt and now I
wonder who that person was and if they are on this list.

I'm sure you will love reading those old Reviews and survey books as much as
I did.

***From w.NY***
http://www.geocities.com/jeenellyn33/