[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: showgsd-l Digest V6 #532 Crufts

  • From: Michelle Kaeser <jovonkennels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:06:53 -0800 (PST)

He's an handsome guy.

Michelle Kaeser
www.jovongsd.com
Signer of the Breeder's Code
Home of:

Ch Chablis Chick-a-dee v Coda CGC TDI OFA EXCELLENT, Elbows,CA/Thyroid/CERF
and
National placing Major pointed Best Opposite Sex in Futurity Jovon's Barbaro
Padala Lealynn CGC HIC OFA H/E/CA/CERF
and

our newest addition "Forest Park's Paso Dobles V Jovon" AKA "Selena"

________________________________
    #1:    From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Crufts GSD
    #2:    From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Crufts GSD
    #3:    From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    #4:    From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    #5:    From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
    #6:    From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
    #7:    From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
    #8:    From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Crufts. GSD G3
    #9:    From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Crufts. GSD G3

Msg: #1 in digest
From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:43:48 -0800

BOB Elmo v Huhngrab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOqKrqx0h1I

Storm

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:22:47 -0500 (EST)

I can't see any reason they'd DQ him...but 2 GSDs  shown????

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 3/10/2012 1:44:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

BOB Elmo  v  Huhngrab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOqKrqx0h1I

Storm

 is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its administrators are  not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

ALL  PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org ;
NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:22:24 -0500

Very nice...that's from last year.  Did the same dog win this year?

   I remember thinking last year how much their dogs have improved........
Peggy

> POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
>
> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
> and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
> expressed in any post.

> BE PROSECUTED.

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:28:24 -0500

no -- those were last year's Dog and Bitch CC winners..sort of like our
Winners Dog and Bitch...the CC winners are the only ones allowed to compete
for Best of Breed.

Peggy

>I can't see any reason they'd DQ him...but 2 GSDs  shown????
>
> Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
> Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
> visit _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)
>

> In a message dated 3/10/2012 1:44:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> BOB Elmo  v  Huhngrab
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOqKrqx0h1I
>
> Storm

> POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
> original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
> FORWARDS of
> any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author
> AND of
> the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her post.  This group
> and its administrators are  not responsible for the comments or opinions
> expressed in any post.
>
> ALL  PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
> MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
> EXPRESSLY
> FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
> BE
> PROSECUTED.
>
> For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

> POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
>
> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
> and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
> expressed in any post.

> BE PROSECUTED.

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:38:47 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
> I can't see any reason they'd DQ him...but 2 GSDs  shown????
>
> Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
> Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
> visit _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)
>

> In a message dated 3/10/2012 1:44:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> BOB Elmo  v  Huhngrab
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOqKrqx0h1I
>
> Storm

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest

From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:44:51 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I thought you meant that.

And I'm saying "DQ" but what would we call it if the vet said "no" and
stripped him of the breed win later....anyway, that's what I mean by DQ maybe
there is another term:)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 3/10/2012 2:39:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Elmo was  this years BOB, too
On Mar 10, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Peggy wrote:

no --  those were last year's Dog and Bitch CC winners..sort of like
our  Winners Dog and Bitch...the CC winners are the only ones allowed
to  compete for Best of Breed.

Peggy

----- Original Message -----  From: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
> I can't see any  reason they'd DQ him...but 2 GSDs  shown????
>
> Kathy,  member GSDCA, DVGSDC
> Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd  Champions
> visit _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_ ; (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)
>

> In a message dated  3/10/2012 1:44:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> stormy435@xxxxxxxxx  writes:
>
> BOB Elmo  v  Huhngrab
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOqKrqx0h1I
>
>  Storm

 is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its administrators are  not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

ALL  PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org ;
NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:47:22 -0800

The GSD results... Crufts

http://crufts.fossedata.co.uk/Breed.asp?ShowYear 12&GroupID=PAS&ScheduleID1

Stormy

Off to do some weeding, hoeing and spading

Msg: #9 in digest
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:50:29 -0500 (EST)

Oh look, they withhold too....

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 3/10/2012 2:47:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[...]

End of showgsd-l Digest V6 #532