  • From: "juel" <juel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:38:13 -0500

Sounds like what we call "Otter Tail" or "Rudder Tail" at our vet - hunting
breeds are renowned for this from all of their swimming and activities. We
get many of them in our clinic. Always seems to go away with rest and
Rimadyl. If it doesn't and the tail remains "dead" I would investigate
neurological and spinal problems.

Judy in MN