  • From: Candee Bryden Foss <crbryden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 18:20:26 +0000

Brags from Legend Shepherds

I seldom brag on this list - but in light of this past weekend I will!

Canada oh Canada -

Wicker (BISS GCH Legend's ROHAN Reville v Windcrest) started the weekend out
with 1 point!

Thursday - BOB, Group 1 at the all breed / BOB BC GSDC specialty - Deborah
Stern - finished her Canadian CH
Friday - BOB, Group 2 at the all breed / BOS at the specialty
Saturday - BOS at the all breed / Select at the Specialty - Ken Tank
Saturday - BIM under Candy Zumwalt
Sunday - BOB/Group 1/ BEST IN SHOW

an incredible weekend with my Wicker - and her wonderful handler/co-owner
Lindsey Hudspeth.
Wicker was bred by Bobbie Kindy
CH Survival Covytuckerhill Halago
GVX Sel CH Jagan-Karagin HappySaysitall

My baby boy puppy, Turner (Legend's You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet)
Friday at the specialty - RWD - BEST PUPPY at six months - 1st time in the ring
Saturday - Best Puppy
Sunday - RWD - Best Puppy

Turner is bred and owned by me - he is out of
GV MV Sel CH Trafalgar's Full Throttle
BISS GCH Can Sel CH Legend's Kensington

Thank you to all the judges who awarded my kids, Candy Zumwalt, Edna St
Hiliare, Ken Tank and Debrorah Stern

Candee Foss
Legend Shepherds
http://Legendgsd.com