[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: search engine GSD

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:46:03 -0500 (EST)

yes, sort of.....not only because you do the search, but because you click
on the specific site

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel CAN CH  Karizma's Cacique of Inquest TC, aka
DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major  pointed) aka JACKIE
and the Poodle Patrol, Bunny, Huckleberry and Doc  Holliday

In a message dated 12/14/2011 7:43:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Pam, (Or  Zoe), you can answer this one.. Is it true that the more
times  people search for German Shepherd Dog Club of America, the more
it  comes up on the search engine sooner?

I imagine the full German  Shepherd Dog would make it come up sooner,
too, but there are a LOT  of people who would put Shepherd pups, or
German Shepherd Puppies in  the engine without that important "Dog.?

Stormy
(who just found out  that she lost a YEAR'S worth of Quicken work when
I dumped my  desktop.... (see top of head on fire?

expressed in any post.