[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: re gaiting and the loose lead

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:41:58 -0700

thanks for the memories, Molly.. yes, that was a fantastic national!! I
remember the "Dynamics' bitch..she was amazing..funny, after that year we
never heard about her again..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm
New litter born august 12/05!!
6 girls, 5 boys - 3 black boys, 2 black girls!