[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: rawfeeding ..... Carnivore feed suppliers list...Evan?

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:37:23 EDT

I've been following this thread with interest.   And I'm looking out at the
desert, wiaiting for the green grass to show it's face.   HEY!   ANy grass,
green or not.

Feed what you feel comfortable feeding.   If it works, and the dogs are
healthy, why worry.   I grew up with my mom scraping the plates and the small
leftovers into a big bowl or two and the dogs got a feast.   Days that were
short
on plate scrapings, she opened a can of ?KalKan?   Dumped IT in the bowl.   The
days we were out on one of the ranches, the dogs brought home some strange
dinners of their own.   All lived healthy and long lives.

My son makes a big pot of broth from bones and meat of sorts, spoons it over
Purina One.   Both the dogs are healthy, have great coats lots of energy
(Dancer will be 13 this year and does her puppy thing often enough).

I give the raw meat to the dogs in the morning, feed them CostCo Brand
(Kincaid) Lamb&Rice with a broth of, and chopped up, chicken livers, gizzards,
hearts, sometimes beef liver at night.   All the dogs are healthy, a couple
turning
8 this year, great energy, great coats.

And Evan, what's on the agenda next after the Raw Food/Diet Thread?

STormy
In a message dated 4/3/07 5:21:21 PM, gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:

> When a dog or cat munches on GRASS it is to settle the stomach,
> sort of like our pepto bismal (sp.) to cause a different action in there.

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.