[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: petitions/pawsoppose & More

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:41:39 -0700

I have a different question for you Stormy. Why would you not ask people
to sign a petition against this statute? It is going to be very harmful
to breeders all over, not just GSDs. Also not just for breeders, but
potential pet or conformation owners that want a quality dog, the
choices will become very limited. I guess we can always do what the
Senator likes and we can go to a pet store (NOT).
  Mike Gray