[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: now I know

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:15:44 -0700

Paul adds...

Freezers come pretty cheaply at garage sales. I have had my last one for 5
years and bought it for $50. We also have a fridge in the kennel that has a
freezer.

We have some 10 dogs on a raw diet and the total time it takes us to prepare
their food is about 15 minutes morning and night. We primarily feed raw
chicken 1/4's that we buy at FoodsCo in 10 lb. bags at $.59 per lb. They
often go for even less. We also feed raw green tripe, beef heart, kidney,
liver, and beef back bones. Chix 1/4's offer a great meat, fat, and bone
ratio. Add a scoop of SuperFuel, veggies, and warm water and viola...we
don't have to was the bowls.

A coupla years ago, Twyla Miner and I were traveling together in New
Orleans. After feeding our dogs we took them out to poop. Maggie is a great
traveler and found her spot and pooped out 2, 3" long hot dog sized nuggets.
Twyla looked at that and then said..."Where's the rest of it?"

Paul

Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com